Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello and welcome to Fishing With My Son.

I'm Shaun and my son is Charlie. We both share a love of coarse angling, whether it be on a river or a lake.

We have a Youtube channel CnSFishingBog where we edit and post videos of our regular fishing trips. For us it's a lot of fun and a passion we share. For me it's a fantastic way to spend quality time with my boy.

I'm new to this blogging lark so please excuse a few teething problems early on.

My intention is to talk about our fishing trips in greater detail than a Youtube video allows. But I will also try to give an insight into the special relationship which can develop between a father and son who share a love of angling.

As a London Taxi driver I reserve the right to also impart some of the rubbish that passes through my head on a regular basis, whether fishing related or not.We can't help ourselves as I'm sure you've noticed.

Anyway to get the ball rolling (and so I can work out how to load a picture) here is a picture of the boy with a smal chub he caught from the river Eden this week.


Blimey it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment